I want to share with you some great Tips For Sharing Your Opportunity During the Holidays. Some people feel that people don’t want to be bothered looking at an opportunity but that is quite the opposite. This is a great time to share your business opportunity. I was introduced to this Profession from a great Lady Ruth who got started in a company in December and I am so grateful because she changed my life and many other people’s lives.
Remember more and more people are shopping online and many people are going to lose their jobs as more retail stores close after the holidays. So now is a perfect time to go and meet people and help change their lives.
I would suggest to get and read the book Go Pro By Eric Worre where I got most of these ideas but I am going to use his techniques for the holidays.
First Tip – Compliment The Prospect. A lot of people will be out shopping at this time of the year so try thanking the people who are working. Example’s
You’ve gave me/us some of the best service I’ve/we’ve ever received.”
“You are super sharp. Can I ask you are you working here Partime or full-time for the holidays?
The key to the compliment is it must be sincere. Find something you can compliment your prospect on and do it.
Tip 2 – Make the Invitation
“Have you ever thought of adding some more money to your income after the holidays?”
Hey ??? If I could show you how to add an extra 2-3000 a month to your income how would that change your life?
If they are just working for the Holidays say “what if I could show you a way after January to make a good second income from home on a Part-time basis would you be open?
Tip 3 – Be in a Hurry Don’t stay there explaining everything and vomiting all over the prospect.
Say give me the best number I can send you a text with some information.. Text is important esp. if you are looking for younger people which we should all be doing.
Tip 4 – If I___,would you____? Those are the 4 most important words that Eric Worre shares in his Book.
I build my business on the Internet this is the future.The old way of Hotel Meetings, Sitting in traffic, Getting babysitters is not necessary with the new Technologies we have in your tools boxes now in the 21st Century. Now that doesn’t mean you don’t pull people together and have fun and teach
“ IF I sent you a video that laid out all the information in a very professional way about my company, WOULD YOU watch it?”
“ IF I gave you a link to an online webinar that explained everything, WOULD YOU click on it and watch it?”
The whole thing about holiday contacting is to have fun. Let your contact feel like Wow this person sounds like fun and it might be cool doing business with you. Here is my approach.
- Hey, you are really nice and you are doing a Fantastic job helping me… Let me ask you something are you working here full time or just making some extra Holiday money? (wait for answer)
- Do you live in the area? Wow, I am going to be expanding my business after the holidays and sure could you a sharp person like you in my business.
- “IF I gave you a link to an online webinar that explained everything, WOULD YOU click on it and watch it tonight? Then text me or call me right away because I am putting together a new team after the holidays and I think you could be the person I am looking for”
- What is the best number so I can text you and we stay in touch.
- Text them right away with another compliment using their name so you don’t forget them.When you get home don’t forget to write their name, number and info about them in your contact list so after the holidays you can send them the text and be reminded where you met.
If you found value in this please share now…