Why a Daily Method Of Operation is so Important in the success of your Business.
Forming Daily Habits are so important to the success of your Network Marketing business or any business. So let’s look at some of them briefly.
When I first got started in this Profession I was taught to read 20 minutes every night before going to sleep. But like a lot of people who come into this Profession, we don’t want to read. The school is Out period. But you heard me many times in other post talk about how important it is to read and how my sponsor got me to read. So reading is a very important part of your success in our business and any business. When I was in the NYPD I used many of the success principals to help me solve cases and find the bad guys. In my restaurant business same thing using these principles enabled me to better interact with the customers and suppliers.
Next is one of the Biggest thing that people neglect is meeting new people every day…. If you want to get momentum in your business you want new faces looking at your business all the time. But better is to put a bunch of people in at one time. I was always taught if you work 9X5 put it in your mind you work 9 X 6 or 7 and go out and meet new people every day. Try this for one month and see what could happen if you had 30,60,90 new names and you show them all your opportunity and you sponsor a bunch of new people all at once. This will create huge momentum in the next 90 days. I am actually doing that now in my business because we just launched a new Compensation plan after 20 years of the same old Network Marketing models and WOW it is amazing. So I want a new bunch of people experiencing the recognition and benefits in the next 90 days and take my business to a new level
Now start hanging around Postive people both in person and via audios like Podcast, Youtube etc. This is so important esp during a Blitz of 90 days. We all need support and a push so I would recommend joining Podcast like Eric Worre’s, Tony Robbins. Jim Rohn, Bob Proctor or any of your favorite Motivational Speakers. I love when I am working out to listen to these guys and other that I link to… Take that 20-60 minutes and turn your workout into an additional success.
So it’s the little things we do but you need a calendar and put the things you need to do in front of you at all times. Do you know that there are 96, 15 minute segments and if you take 2-3 hours a day for your business you can have 6 Saturdays and a Sunday if you choose to be consistent?
So I would suggest to go and make a calendar and break it down and fill in as many of those 15 minutes spots for things like:
- First, on the calendar block out your work time
- Posting to Social Media not Reading but doing things that will increase your business exposure. Maybe set this up first thing in the morning so your Post will publish later in the morning
- Put your gym workout, walking, running time in everyday
- Put your travel time to work that you will listen to a Podcast or something motivating
- I would suggest maybe at lunch time or break time to maybe acknowledge the folks who asked to be friends … Here is a big tip make a short video and say something like this Hi, This is Mike from Newyorkmike.com I got your friends request and I love connecting with Positive people. I am looking forward to seeing your post and what you are doing. People love that because most people just accept and move on. I do this at the gym when riding the bike so people see my video connect and I am in the gym.
- Do a FaceBook Live with some valuable content like probably brought you to this page
- Then set the time that you will go out after work to meet new people.
- Then at the end of the night go into your social media and post to groups, respons and start conversations.
So go and make a 15 min Calendar and start the process now not tomorrow but now…
Hey if you found value in this please share it with your teams and let’s raise the bar on success in the next 90 days.